DISCOVERY FOR THE DIGITAL AGE
Our clients enjoy peace of mind. Why?
Unisource Discovery owns and maintains all components related to secured transmission and storage of records. Records hosted on our System are NEVER outsourced.
- All records received are processed in a manner that exceeds all industry standards, thereby guaranteeing that privacy is protected at all times.
- Records are kept in a secured area where they are processed utilizing a Quality Assurance methodology.
- Upon completion of the Quality Assurance process, records are destroyed utilizing a “Lock-Box” mechanism.
- Unisource Discovery is a certified Legal Vendor and compliant with HIPAA, FACTA, GLBA, FERPA and PCIDSS requirements.
- Unisource Discovery has a built-in trapping mechanism to ensure that all records are protected for privacy, whereby a second layer of procedures are enforced through Quality Control.
- Unisource Discovery has been recognized as a National Leading Legal Vendor that meets and exceeds all standards required for the handling of records.
Servers, Socket-Layers, Portals, Hosting
- Unisource Discovery systems are protected via Hypertext Transfer Protocol Secure (HTTPS). This is a combination of the Hypertext Transfer Protocol with the SSL/TLS protocol to provide encryption and secure identification of the server. All records are processed in an “encrypted” format, thereby protecting their privacy and access.
- Secure Sockets Layer Virtual Private Network (SSL VPN) is a kind of VPN that runs on Secure Socket Layers technology and is accessible via https over web browsers. It permits users to establish safe and secure remote access sessions from virtually any Internet connected browser.
- Unisource Discovery ascribes to the highest industry standards of compliance for all matters related to security of privacy information, including HIPAA Compliance at all levels (Discovery, Records Retrieval, and Delivery of Records; both in Paper and/or Digital Electronic Transfer).
- Online ordering, status updates and records delivery available 24/7 at our website, and viewable ONLY to the assigned and approved User.
- Browser based downloads via industry standard Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption
- Large scale data transfers using corporate to corporate Virtual Private Network (VPN) technology.